Gi Group are looking to recruit 2 x Sales/Customer Service Administrators to work at fantastic company based in the Sheepbridge area of Chesterfield.
Both positions are temporary with potential for going permanent for the right candidate and commencing employment in April 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales /Customer Services Administrator
- Answering calls in a professional and timely manner
- Input sales orders accurately using bespoke system (training will be given)
- Deal with customers enquiries/complaints
- Liaise with both internal and external colleagues
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
- General admin duties to include filing, faxing and photocopying
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both verbally/written
- Previous experience essential
- Organised, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Parking available
- Mon - Thurs 8.45 am - 5.00 pm
- Friday 8.45 am - 4.00 pm
Interviews will take place with the company beginning of April. Please ensure you are available for the recruitment process and can start in April 2018 when applying.
For more information on the position, please call Joanne Bennett on
- Sales / Admin