This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Sales & Customer Service

Posted 26 January by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited Easy Apply Ended

A technical wholesale manufacturer in Salford are looking for 2 account managers to join the busy team

Your new company
This company are a leading manufacturer and distributor of electric products on a wholesale basis. Their list of clients is long and varied, with long standing relationships with international corporations as well as SMEs. Having been established for over 30 years, the office is a close-knit, sociable environment with easy access routes. The office is laid-back and homely, with a sociable atmosphere and clear progression route.

Your new role
Your new role will be an account management role. The majority of your time (80%) will be spent on the phone with existing customers, gathering information and leads through relationship building, advising on new offers and promotions, and sending mailshots. The other 20% of your time will involve chasing leads and making sales to new businesses. Note: this will be a very soft sell, and will involve building relationships rather than any hard sales.

What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have either sales or customer service experience in order to liaise with clients and purchasers professionally. You will also need to have strong communication skills both written and verbally. Ideally you will have a car and a full UK license. You will also need basic MS Excel skills.

What you'll get in return
You will receive a basic salary of £18,500, with OTE £24,000. You will also receive full product training and sales development sessions frequently. This role has 20 days holiday.

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at

Reference: 34331843

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job