Sales & Customer Service Manager
Location: St Neots
My client is proud to work in partnership with world-leading manufacturers. They pride themselves on operating as a market-leading company in as many ways as they possibly can.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and liaising with multiple departments and staff, you will be directly responsible for 3 Sales Estimators and a Marketing/Internet shop assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established and successful company that is enjoying a period of growth.The ideal candidate will have sales & estimating experience and a customer service/management background.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure. To set, and subsequently ensure these targets are met
- Confidence in dealing with difficult situations and clients
- Be a quick learner; to learn our management system and update information electronically
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- Strong IT skills
- Good team-working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in person and by phone
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A problem-solving, can do, approach to work
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
To apply for this role through HRGO Recruitment please click on the "apply button"
HRGO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK - visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with your local branch for more opportunities.