Customer Service/Sales Executives - ST IVES
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START ON THE 14th MARCH 2018 WITH NO LEAVE FOR THE FIRST 6 WEEKS
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT TO GET TO THE LOCATION OF THE BUSINESS.
The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention. Opportunities will arise from both inbound and outbound activity and to also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels. You will be working in the bespoke market dealing with unique vehicles and have the opportunity to experience exciting opportunities such as career mapping, meeting our customers face to face at events throughout the year. A really good chance to kick-start a career in insurance with a Top 100 Company.
Responsibilities to include the following in line with relevant development to support achievement of these by the end of the 12 month programme;
Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance.
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve.
- Commit to own personal development
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works on own initiative.
- Target driven.
- Experience of achieving targets and goals.
- Experience of working in a customer orientated/call centre environment.
- An understanding of insurance.