Our client, based in Tavistock/Launceston, have an excellent opportunity to join their well established team.
They are seeking a candidate with a strong customer service and administration background. Whilst this is not a sales role, the ability to overcome objections and deal with people over the telephone is essential. You will be joining a successful driven team and the ideal candidate will also posses the same drive to succeed.
If you have experience working within any customer service, retail or hospitality sector we would love to hear from you.
There are development and progression opportunities available.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing your own clients and candidates
- Identify client needs
- Ability to build client relationships
- Advertising on various on-line platforms
- Confidence dealing with people over the telephone
- Completing paperwork
- Arrange meetings
- Updating the internal databases, ensuring data is entered accurately
- Manage multiple tasks/roles at one time
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Personal and Proactive approach
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday - Occasional Saturday working
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 + generous bonus scheme
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful