- Award winning company in the commercial games industry.
- Basic salary of up to 20k + 6k expected OTE.
- Rapidly expanding business with excellent progression opportunities.
A leading Games Room retailer is looking for bright and friendly individuals to join their expanding team. This organisation sells top of the range gaming products from pool tables to pin ball machines to bars and jukeboxes. They are looking for individuals to take inbound calls, show customer’s round their impressive showroom and provide excellent customer service at all times. Customers range from interior designs to families wanting to make their home more fun and have even involved the odd celebrity, so this role is very much about building rapport and engaging with a wide range of people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling incoming sales enquiries over the telephone, you’ll be speaking confidently about the products you sell and upselling and cross selling whenever you can.
- You’ll also be handling customer service enquiries and ensuring these are dealt with efficiently, positively and are resolved quickly.
- Taking customers round the showroom, talking about the different products and showing them how they work (yes – you get to play games!).
- Dealing with customer emails and enquiries, ensuring a prompt and sufficient response.
- General administration to include: invoice checking, ordering product and liaising with the delivery team and manufacturer’s.
- Achieving monthly sales targets across the board.
- Experience in a customer facing environment is essential – this could be retail or telesales.
- Written and verbal communication skills are both very important as you’ll be responding to phone and email queries.
- You’ll be a fast learner – as you will have a lot of game products you’ll need to be able to confidently talk about!
- You must also be able to think on your feet and solve problems – this is not a scripted role but very much a consultative sell.
- A full driving licence and access to a car is essential as this role is in a rural area.
- An excellent starting salary of up to 20k + likely OTE of 6k on top.
- Perkbox discount scheme membership.
- A team environment where you will be supported all the way to achieve your targets.
- Great career progression and the opportunity to move up in the company speedily.
- The chance to play on different games and become a gaming expert!
Apply online today, or call Amber at enable for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job