Sales Customer/Coordinator, Poole, Permanent
What is the purpose of this role?
To develop a relationship with your customers in order to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction. To liaise with all internal departments to communicate the customers needs.
What makes this role unique?
This challenging and rewarding role is varied due to the individual nature of the 20 or so customers that you'll be looking after in a wide range of market sectors from commercial to military.
What will this involve?
- Produce labour costings and quotations
- Accurately loading sales orders into the system
- Hosting customer meetings on and off site
- Conducting contract reviews with other internal departments
- Talking to your customers about other potential business
- Project management
- Provide information and support regarding our services
- Keeping accurate records of actions and correspondence
What personal attributes are required for this role?
- IT skills are a must
- Ability to manage situations with customer using diplomacy and tact
- Excellent telephone and communication skills ü Strong desire to succeed
- Always wanting to exceed expectations
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and outgoing
- Time management
- You will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.