Are you looking to join a friendly, and supportive team?
We're looking for a Sales Coordinator to assist in order winning activity for the Manchester Central and Preston catchment areas.
Reporting to the Manchester Central Area Manager you will be responsible for carrying out structured business development activity, producing quotations and drawings, as well resolving credit control and invoice queries.
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 + Commission based on sales performance
- Role based: Manchester (M17 1LB)
- Contract type: Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Carry out structured business development, local and national campaigns, including "cold calling" within the area designated, in order to achieve order targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Following up of live quotations in order to advance through to order.
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders.
- To maximise added value for every opportunity through promoting the full range of Building Services
- Complete customer care programme to ensure maximum satisfaction, continuity of business and maximise referral opportunities.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g. SAP, CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
- As directed liaise with Service Manager with regard to refurbishment, fitting out, deliveries, rectifications and terminations.
- Expedition of monies owed, in line with company guidelines and procedures.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of carrying out business development activities (campaign calling and cold calling)
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment
- The ability to build wide and effective network of contact inside and outside the organisation
- Proven skillset to listen, consult others and communicate proactively
Even if you do not match all of our 'ideal' criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We're keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'