This is an exciting role for candidates who wish to progress into a sales role after gaining a qualification or experience in the relevant industry. To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills along with the ability to work well in a pressurised environment. You will also be IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am - 17.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 + up to 10% bonus!
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
- Supporting the Sales Executives/Account Managers with administrative tasks
- Liaising with customers
- Processing of orders
- Organising stock allocations for customer sales
- Highlighting overdue customer sales
- Liaising with internal teams for dispatch, procurement and quality queries
- Planning and scheduling of sales
- Supporting in key meetings - set up and note taking
- Answering the phone
- Arrange customer samples
- Ensure all contracts for despatch the next day are given to the despatch team by 5:30pm
- Attend weekly manufacturing meeting on Wednesday
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'