Term-Time Sales Coordinator
Adecco Leamington Spa Are delighted to be recruiting for our Southam based client, who are looking for a motivated Sales Coordinator to join their ever-growing business.
Selling into the education sector to deliver revenue, booking and average revenue targets:
- Securing bookings from new customers and increasing activity of existing customers.
- Maintaining an integrated sales and marketing prospects database.
- Building relationships and ensuring maximum customer retention.
- Ensuring call lists are qualified and completed.
- Maintaining product knowledge.
- Responding to all new business enquiries and generate additional responses from mailings through telephone follow up.
- Acting as a business representative at any school visits, exhibitions and appropriate networking events as required.
- Following direction and targets set by line manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Previous experience of communicating via telephone and email.
- Previous experience in a sales and customer service role would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Outbound call experience would be an advantage.
Hours & Salary:
- Hours: Mon -Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
- Term time only
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Sales Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'