A bespoke tuition agency and education consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in South West London (Wimbledon).
They focus on helping students that would benefit from a more nurturing approach. Their students include those lacking confidence or motivation and those with special educational needs (SEN). After strong growth, they are looking to make their first external hire to increase their capacity to deliver their highly successful tuition to London families.
They are seeking a warm, compassionate professional to join their team as a Sales Coordinator. You should be passionate about making a positive difference in a young, growing business with a great social purpose.
This opportunity is for a 6-month contract, with the potential to move into a permanent role, dependent on business requirements and your performance.
About the role:
- Handling all new client enquiries
- Liaising with tutors about potential placements and more generally as required
- Arranging director consultations with leads
- Sending tutor proposals and following up with leads
- Being the first point of contact for client calls
- Helping to screen prospective tutors and arranging interviews with prospective tutors
- Assisting with tutor and client on-boarding
- Helping to maintain lead, tutor and client information in our information management systems
- Helping with general marketing initiatives / other ad hoc projects as required
- Engaging with social media channels
- Performing certain other administrative tasks as needed
- Opportunity to grow and explore other areas of the business in which to work, which could include client management and marketing / social media.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Good understanding of the UK education system, with UK tutoring experience and an interest in special educational needs (SEN) preferred
- A genuine desire to help young people achieve their potential
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new people on the telephone through your outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal skills, patience and empathy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and a can-do positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- A quick learner who can prioritise effectively
- Critical thinking skills
- Relevant demonstrable experience working in a similar role preferred, although exceptional graduates will also be considered
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to move into a permanent role with significant career growth potential and a performance incentive scheme
- A respectful working environment in a purpose-driven business
- On-going training and development
- Company pension plan
- Potential for flexi-time working
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment where you will learn quickly from working directly with the experienced company directors
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'