Our client is a successful international company based in Northumberland. They are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply for an immediate response.
- To support the Sales Team by coordinating sales related activities. This will involve being active member of the team dealing with customers on a one to one basis discussing previous calls and quotes given and asking for appointments and follow up visits to enable a face to face meeting with your sales representatives.
- The role will also mean being the first point of contact for urgent calls such as representatives being late or taking message relating to sales activity. Also needed to ensure that sales material such as brochures or presentations are readily available and that proposed customers have facilities for the representative to show his presentation such as laptop inputs and Display screens.
- Maintenance of Sales Records such as file updates, notes and accurate filing of quotations all kept in a manner that leads can be easily followed up and revisited.
- A background in Sales particularly in telephone derived enquires where the contact can sometimes be a "Cold Call" and confidence is needed to get a conversation started.
- Industry related position is not a necessity but skills in telephone techniques is.
- A personable manner and a drive to succeed is more important.
- Fully capable of working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Used to making outbound calls and dealing with B2B sales related calls such as making appointments or taking detailed customer requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'