Company - Leading manufacturing company.
Location - West Bromwich
Salary - £17-19K
Hours - 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator/ Coordinator to join the team of a leading manufacturing company based in West Bromwich.
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong relationships at buyer and site level
- Processing customer orders and ordering additional items required
- Provide a proactive approach to customer service, using the in-house management system and delivery-app to ensure efficient product tracking and liaison with customers and sites
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Generating paperwork for production requests and delivery notes
- Follow up delivery schedules, identifying products required by the customer and ensuring queries are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers, providing sales support
- Promoting product benefits
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence
- Organising sales promotional campaigns.
- Attend internal sales meetings as and when required
- Work to designated personal and team targets
- Be part of a strong team with a stronger team spirit
- Minimum of 12 months administration/ customer services experience within a fast paced environment (ideally manufacturing).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in customer support, customer services, client support, customer service administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration
- Sales Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'