This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning Financial Broker based in Horwich, Bolton. Due to company expansion, our award-winning client are growing their business and require a Sales Coordinator to join their fun and vibrant team. Working for a market leader in the loans industry, you will be working in a modern, open-plan office for an organisation that truly looks after their staff.
The excellent benefit packages includes Bupa Healthcare, Pension, free parking, annual awards evening, rising holiday entitlement, smart casual dress code, regular social events plus fantastic progression opportunities and a chance to gain financial qualifications such as CeMAP.
Our client is looking for driven people that can work independently and have proven experience of working in a regulated environment. If you have excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Inputting incoming enquiries onto the company database
- Making calls to enquirers to arrange telephone appointments for the financal advisors
- Using excellent customer service skills to build rapport with customers
- Keeping in line with industry regulations and compliance guidelines
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar environment in roles such as Sales Coordinator, Telesales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor
- Experienced working in a regulated environment
- An interest in working in the financial sector
- Excellent communication skills
The Package/Benefits for the Sales Coordinator:
- £15,000 - 18,000 plus up to £400 monthly bonus
- BUPA Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Stimulating career progression
- Annual awards evening
- Regular social nights
- Casual dress code
- Reward and recognition
Interviews are available quickly for this exciting Sales Coordinator position, so please apply immediately for consideration.
- customer service
- new business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'