- £19,500 + £3,000 annual bonus available
- Tamworth, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
- Permanent contract.
- Monday to Friday either 8am - 4pm / 8.30am-5pm / 9am-5.30pm. Flexible to suit your preference.
Are you experienced in managing customer accounts and upselling products? Do you enjoy working towards realistic sales targets?
Managing customer accounts, you will be responsible for upselling products to an existing database of customers. Meeting sales and call targets you will enjoy working in a proactive sales environment that rewards employees well with prize incentives and bonus payments.
Employee Benefits offered with the Sales Coordinator role
- Up to 29 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to free holiday homes
- Performance and profit-related pay paid annually.
- Private medical cover
- 5% pension contribution
- Career progression paths
Key Responsibilities - Sales Coordinator
- Supporting the area sales managers to generate sales growth with existing customers
- Managing existing customer accounts and building rapport
- Contacting customers by telephone to follow up quotes and samples
- Managing appointment schedules
- Proactive attitude, making targeted calls to existing customers
Key Skills - Sales Coordinator
- Telesales, Customer Sales, Sales experience
- Confident communicator
- Retention and objection handling experience
- Customer service experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation and planning skill
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Computer literate with Microsoft and ideally SAP or similar
Interested? Please apply today.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- sales coordinator administration telesales customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'