Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator for our client based in Hayes on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be supporting internal and external sales in the preparing and issuing on quotes. This is including but not limited to freight tenders, proposals and overseas agent enquiries.
They will be reporting into the Import Manager and will be working closely with the sales and operations team.
The successful candidate will have worked within the industry previously dealing with airfreight and worked within a sales coordinator role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all quotes as required, in a timely manner, as designated by Company policy
- Involve Woodland Global colleagues to establish pricing strategy for all Freight Tenders and response
- Respond to overseas agent enquiries for freight or charges requested
- Liaise with Woodland Global colleagues wherever required to increase the impact of rate proposals other than current tariff
- Obtain rates from overseas agents and UK haulers on lanes outside of agreed markets/tariff
- Keep constant dialog with sales colleagues regarding all sales pricing matters and assist where needed in quote/proposal follow up
- Maintain quote log and update as required
- Maintain effective communication with Operations Managers and all sales personnel
- Communicate any market information or provide training to sales personnel as required
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Previous experience within the freight industry is essential
- Ideally will have worked within a sales coordinator role
Working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
In return our client offers a salary of up to £27,000 per annum dependant upon experience.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'