Sales Coordinator - Ringwood - £18,000 - £24,000 (Negotiable, Depending on Experience) - Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm - 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Dovetail recruitment are excited to be working with a family run manufacturing company with a long history of success; the company ensure to look after their staff and offer great progression opportunities. This is a chance to join a growing company, receive excellent training and be part of a great team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for engineering to join the team as a Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the logistics side of the business, providing excellent customer service, inputting orders, organising transport and delivery and helping with any queries or enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Checking orders received from dealers
- Creating, inputting and managing order files
- Organising and booking deliveries of high value products - ensuring the are cost effective and that the vehicle is the correct size
- Checking stock levels, stock control and doing weekly reports on these
- Monitoring and controlling demo fleet
- Answering customer calls and liaising with Sales Agents and Sales Team
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office
- Keen, quick learner
- Able to manage time effectively
This Sales Coordinator position would suit candidates with customer service and/or administration experience or a keen learner with an interest in engineering/machinery.
If you are interested in this Sales Coordinator position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Customer Service
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"