Do you have good customer service skills? Do you thrive on building working relationships with existing clients? Are you computer literate and looking for permanent, full-time hours? If so this could be the career you have been looking for....
A local company is looking for a sales coordinator to provide administrative support to the Area Sales Manger and Sales Office.
- On-site parking
- weekends off
- Standard holidays plus 8 Bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- In-house training
Your job role will consist of:
- Date entry
- Developing sales within an existing client base
- Promote the comprehensive range of products to potential customers
- Ensure smooth running of sales function
- Processing orders and invoices
- Updating in house systems
- Dealing with general enquiries
Essentials for the role:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Communicate effectively with customers/clients and colleagues
- Adhering to health and safety policies
- Upholding a professional company image
- Any other duties that are deemed relevant to the day to day functioning of the role.
This is a permanent vacancy working Monday to Thursday 0800-1700 and Friday 0800-1530. If you believe this is the career you have been looking for please get in contact today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"