Sales Coordinator/ Sales Administrator, Vehicle Leasing
£23k - £25k basic + up to £5k bonus
Job Ref: CJ2413
In this role you will support the sales team with vehicle contract hire and leasing quotations, proposals and document production and liaise with new and existing customers taking care of their needs with transactions. You will be responsible for car & van transactions from opportunity through to closed business, maximising business opportunities from all customers.
Other key responsibilities will include;
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets and assisting the business in achieving its combined objectives, proactively managing all 'day to day’ activities
- Building effective working relationships with all key client contacts, suppliers and colleagues
- Liaising with all other business areas to ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered
- Proactive day to day management of clients, maximising business potential, including proposing initiatives and ideas to increase productivity, efficiency, reduce costs etc.
- Managing all aspects of business processes to ensure a high quality of service is delivered, and all service level agreements (SLA’s) are met
- Taking ownership of all client requests, and ensuring that they are seen through to conclusion
- Actively contributing to a strong sales team environment and recognising opportunities to assist in the balance of workload
- Analysing data and existing procedures, then making recommendations for improved efficiencies or cost savings
With a minimum of 2 years working within a customer services/sales environment within the asset finance industry, you have knowledge and understanding of the contract hire / leasing sector. You have experience of client management and sales coordination and a track record of hitting targets and achieving results.
Other critical skills and qualifications include;
- GCSE Maths and English (Grades A-C)
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Process improvement
- Strong focus on accuracy and delivery within stipulated requirements and deadlines
- Analytical with the ability to think creatively and develop solutions
- Able to prioritise workflow
- Flexible according to business needs
- Strong team player
Our client is a growing and ambitious business, investing heavily in expanding their teams and capability. With a new leadership team recently appointed they are creating a highly dynamic business with an entrepreneurial culture - offering great career opportunities. In additional to fleet-based asset finance and management, they are also able to fund a wide variety of assets, always focussing on delivering a high quality service.
(leasing, contract hire, sales support, asset finance, sales support, sales administration, sales coordinator, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes)
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"