An Exciting Sales Coordinator role based in Newbury
Your new company
Your role is with a cleaning company in Newbury, looking to expand their support team.
Your new role
You will be required to support the Business Development Manager by working on new sales enquiries and utilising existing client requirements. Other duties include:
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new business
- Research the needs of companies and identify who makes purchasing decisions
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee specific assigned marketing initiatives
- Attend meetings, conferences and industry events
- Sell the commercial services of this client to prospective customers
- Represent this client in company presentations and in-house and external meetings
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have customer service and administration experience, as well as exposure to a sales environment.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a flexible benefits package, opportunities for progression and the use of company pool cars
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"