Salary: up to £22,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, Benefits Platform, Discount vehicle schemes, Childcare vouchers.
Are you interested in being part of a company at the forefront of the automotive industry?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Coordinator to join a fast paced technology led business remarketing used vehicles. Working closely with UK Clients, you will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Control vehicle inventory, reporting and liaising directly with clients
* Liaise with clients that come site to promote our sales vehicles and answer any queries.
* Handling incoming and outbound calls in a professional and effective manner.
* Forming both professional and productive relationships with the businesses Remarketing team members & all its customers.
* Create, develop and service your own customer portfolio.
* Using data available, consult with existing customers to help identify new opportunities & maximise sales.
* To complete other duties as may be required from time to time.
* The ability to identify opportunities and perform various roles in a busy office environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
* Keen eye for detail.
* Confident and highly professional phone manner.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* The ability to influence others through both self-confidence and thorough planning.
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Keen to establish and develop new relationships.
* Outgoing and energetic.
* Enjoy working as part of a busy team.
* An understanding and interest in motor vehicles would be an advantage.