Cordant People has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our niche market client, in the Stirling area. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to work with a company who offer continued training and support as well as real development opportunities.
Working as part of the Internal Sales Team to increase revenue for the business, your main duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact from prospective customers to the business
- Providing prospective customers with knowledge and advice on products as well as costs and quotes on choice of products
- Passing the lead on to a team of designers who will complete the design and sales conversion
- Working to and delivering against set KPI's
- Continually developing your knowledge of the business and product to provide the best service possible
- Ensuring all information passed to the design is completed accurately and inline with customer needs
- Adding all information to the internal system
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage however full training will be provided. You must be a driven and motivated individual who is focused on working as part of a team to take the company to the next level. If you are a graduate looking for your first position, this would also be ideal for you.
You must have the ability to pay attention to detail and deal with tasks accurately and within set timescales. You will have excellent communication skills and will be comfortable speaking to people at all levels of business. You will be computer literate and will be comfortable picking up new systems.
If you believe you have the skills and attitude needed for this position and would love the opportunity to work with a local employer who invests in staff development, please apply now.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer