Architectural Sales Coordinator
TITLE: Architectural Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: London, Harrow
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to support a world-leading architectural firm in Harrow. The role requires minimal experience in administration and preferably knowledge in construction or architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy creative environment. You will support the Sales Team with all their administrative needs as well as liaising with clients on a daily basis. The firm works on major architectural projects, therefore project based support and administration is desired for this role.
Main Duties Include:
- Sales Admin
- Uploading/Downloading architectural drawings
- Use of CRM Database
- Liaising with architects and construction companies
- Help with the organisation of projects
- General ad hoc support to the team
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Have you recently graduated in architecture and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work within the field?
Are you looking to train and develop your administrative skills?
Key Search Words: Sales Coordinator/ Sales Administration / Construction / Administrator / Project Coordinator / Temp to Perm / Full-time / Secretarial / Support / Assistant / Architecture / Harrow
"Office Assistant jobs in London"