TITLE: Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: London, Harrow
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to support a world-leading construction firm in Harrow. The role requires minimal experience in administration and preferably a background in construction or architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy creative environment. You will support the Sales Team with all their administrative needs as well as liaising with clients on a daily basis. The firm works on major projects, therefore project based support and administration is desired for this role.
Main Duties Include:
- Sales Admin
- Uploading/Downloading architectural drawings
- Use of CRM Database
- Liaising with architects and construction companies
- Help with the organisation of projects
- General ad hoc support to the team
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in sales administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with phones
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of working with databases
Do you want a new opportunity to work within the architectural/construction sector?
Do you have experience in sales admin?
Key Search Words: Sales Coordinator/ Sales Administration / Construction / Administrator / Project Coordinator / Full-time / Secretarial / Support / Assistant / Architecture / Harrow