Sales Coordinator - Salary D.O.E
A leading manufacturer of complex technical applications is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their team due to continued growth.
Purpose of the role
The Sales Coordinator will provide support to the Sales team with customer quotations, preparing the proposals and specifications of documents to the general administration tasks that is required. Whilst following the company practices and procedures.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Operating a CRM
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of quality standards and systems
- Ability to understand
- Experience in a similar role in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- Ability to gain Security Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with other departments by managing the Sales diary
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Analysing KPIs and generating reports
- Support quotations and providing costing information
- Maintain Sales KPIs
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Support the purchasing department with specifications and configuration documents
For more information please send your updated CV to:
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.