Are you looking for a challenging new position that brings together the excitement of sales with administration? Passionate and driven but want to take the next steps in your career? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their team in Buxton and they want to hear from you!
This role is offered on a 6 month temporary contract basis.
They believe their people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining their team as a Sales Coordinator, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Sales Coordinator, you will have both administrative and sales experience in a fast paced, complex business. They would expect the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the full sales cycle and have examples of increasing sales, negotiation, cultivating new business and account management. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience:
- Experience of planning and scheduling
- Experience in call centre environment (desirable)
What will I be responsible for?
Joining their team as a Sales Coordinator, you will support the sales and service strategy by the delivery of excellent Customer Service. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Handling and processing all incoming calls and emails.
- Focussing on managing their customers’ orders,
- Providing proactive communication
- Supporting Territory Managers in maintaining and developing customer relationships
The business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Sales Coordinator!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.