£11.00 - £13.00 Per Hour
Our Client, a global manufacturing organisation based in Margate, is currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to work on a 15 Month temporary - permanent basis.
Working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £11.00 - £13.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will Acts as the main point of contact for all Distributor & customer enquiries requesting sales quotations and technical information for our TODO product range. Pursues sales leads, promotes products and works with all other internal functions to achieve total customer satisfaction in line with department KPI's.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to calls/emails from both new & existing customers and distributors to purchase products, generation of quotes within SAP system with regular review and proactive follows up on status of existing quotations.
- Work to support external sales team to win orders and resolve issues.
- Consult with the Manager on setting margins when margins needed to promote a sale deviate from the guidelines.
- Investigate and keeps management informed of low or eroding margins.
- Calculation of overall margin for special projects.
- Ensure reports are maintained as necessary.
- Ensure reports are maintained as necessary to track the status of inquiries, quotes & bids.
- Ensure standard pricelists are maintained and updated to include new parts/products.
- Annual communication of new pricelists.
- Must be able to work well under pressure on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to enter data quickly and accurately with attention to detail.
- Basic working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP System preferred although training can be provided, fully computer literate.
- Good use of MS Office packages with Intermediate/Advanced use of Excel.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.