Sales Co Ordinator
£20,000 - £25,000
Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.30pm
As a Sales Co-Ordinator you will build relationships and liaise with customers, enabling the company to achieve maximum orders at maximum profit.
Working in a fun, lively sales environment.
Duties as a Sales Co- Ordinator
- To cross sell and up sell on all orders to maximise on profit
- To build long term relationships with customers and to assure repeat business
- To be proactive and generate new business
- Working to team targets
- Maintain the tender-live record, files or books
- Update the database with all written enquiries
- To liaise with customers and establish when tenders become live
- To establish successful contractors of tenders
- To establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
- To liaise with area representatives with information obtained from contractors
- Telephone enquiries, receiving and reporting, quotations raised and processed
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries
- Monthly update of figures, tender-live orders
- Liaise with team to identify potential new business
- At least twice weekly, consult with external salesmen
- To promote the company image and develop good customer company relationship
- To report to external salesmen and manager on competitor activity and pricing levels
If you sales ability and have an outgoing personality, enjoy working in a busy team environment and are looking for a company that can give you career progression then apply now!!!