- £19,500 + bonus
- Tamworth, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
- Permanent contract.
- Monday to Friday between 8 am to 6 pm
Are you experienced in customer relations? Do you enjoy working towards realistic targets?
Confident communicator? Building trust and rapport over the telephone?
Enjoy working in a team with your own responsibilities?
If you have really great communication skills, a confident communicator and enjoy working to deadlines, we are recruiting for someone like you!
Employee Benefits offered with the Sales Coordinator role
- Up to 29 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to free holiday homes
- Performance and profit-related pay paid annually.
- Private medical cover
- 5% pension contribution
- Career progression paths
Key Responsibilities - Sales Coordinator
- Supporting the area sales managers to generate sales
- Managing existing customer accounts and building rapport
- Contacting customers by telephone to follow up quotes and samples
- Managing appointment schedules
- Proactive, targeted calls to existing customers
Key Skills - Sales Coordinator
- Confident communicator
- Retention and objection handling experience
- Customer service experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation and planning skill
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Computer literate with Microsoft and ideally SAP or similar
Interested? Please apply today. We have interviews taking place immediately for shortlisted candidates.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Customer Sales
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive