Our client, a Market Leading Engineering firm are looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their team and contribute to delivering a first rate quotation service on a vast range of parts from their catalogue. An attractive salary of up to £20,000 will be offered with salary reviews based on regular performance reviews.
The Sales Administrator will be required to:-
- Take calls from customers and assist with enquiries to purchase parts from the catalogue.
- Discuss the range of products & services with customers.
- Source appropriate parts as required by exiting customers.
- Identify appropriate costs of parts.
- Record and dispatch quotations in agreed format.
- Maintain client records.
- Follow up on quotations in order to secure orders.
- Handle customer objections.
- Process orders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Manage Key Accounts.
- Work closely with the companies suppliers in relation to online orders.
- Process credit card payments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPI’s as directed.
- Carry out what ever duties are required to increase the monthly turnover through Marketing and pro-active telesales.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in a similar, Sales Coordinator or Telesales type role, (essential).
- Experience constructing quotations, (essential).
- Experience selling parts, (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional nature.
- An ability to prioritise workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Planning and organisational ability.
- A passion for customer service and sales.
- Experience working within an engineering environment, (desirable).
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000.
- Working hours 8am-5pm.
- Holiday entitlement: 21 days + bank holidays rising to 25 after 12 month’s service.
- Opportunity to develop within the role to include meeting customers face to face.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Ongoing salary reviews based on performance.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills