Role: Sales Coordinator
Salary: 19K – 21K DOE
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A well established Waste, recycling and skip services provider operating within the Home Counties.
Purpose and Responsibilities
As Sales Coordinator you will work within the Sales office which links directly with the Transport team you will be quoting customers for skip hire, roll on offs or grab services. We are dedicated to finding the right solution for the customer and you will need to listen to their requirements and work with them to find them the right service. As well as quoting for hire services you will also be taking orders from existing customers and be processing orders and payments through the order processing system and responding to customer emails.
You will be taking high volumes of calls which vary from quoting customers, to booking exchanges, deliveries and collections of skips. You will need to work well as a team as well as independently and the ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be highly accurate and be organised in their work. Industry knowledge would be a bonus but is not necessary.
- To book deliveries, exchanges and collections of skips on our order processing system.
- To quote for skip hire and answer any questions the caller may have in regards to waste collection.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints regarding chasing, non-deliverance of timed service, non-removal and wasted journeys.
- To establish a working relationship with the customers and internal or external business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective, business is increased and customers are retained
- To recommend suitable Company products and services.
- To establish effective relationships with suppliers and company contacts.
You’ll also have:
- Comfortable dealing with customers on the phone.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
- Sales Administration/Administration/Customer Services experience: 1 year Minimum
- Waste/Construction industry experience - preferential
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs