A Sales Coordinator is required to join a world leading machine knife manufacturer with global distribution. The successful candidate will provide customer service to the highest level, and give support to External Sales Managers. The Sales Coordinator will work with other Managers and colleagues to achieve team and company goals. To be successful you will remain calm under pressure to resolve day to day issues, work methodically and mange time efficiently to achieve KPI’s. As Sales Coordinator you will act with integrity and professionalism when contacting customers. The position offers a competitive salary, benefits and a great place to work.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
- Submit sales orders to Sales Administrators.
- Carry out blanket orders, reviewing daily.
- Review purchase history.
- Liaise with customers on blanket replacements or new orders.
- Sell stock dependant on stock levels.
- Achieve stock calls as set by Sales Director
- Work as part of a team selling promotional stock items or specific campaigns.
- Research in line with customer visits.
- Carrying out cold calls, and supplying company literature to potential customers.
- Following up previous correspondence.
- Follow up any customer samples required, and store following procedure if necessary.
- Populate and update the distributor’s portal.
- Carry out any further duties as requested by your line manager.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experienced Required:
- Proven tele sales skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Driven to achieve own targets as well as sales team targets.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Driven to achieve continuous improvement.
- Ability to work methodically and manage time efficiently to achieve KPI’s.
- 24 days holiday.
- 11 statutory days holiday.
Salary: £18,000 + OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Vacancy Reference: HQ5124
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job