Lindab is the unrivalled leader of the UK ventilation industry and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our busy team in our Southampton branch.
As a Sales Coordinator your role will be to provide effective Sales Coordination for the branch; your duties will include but not restricted to:
- The processing of customers’ orders/ enquiries
- Purchasing stock items as necessary
- Liaising with other departments for credit control, product availability and delivery coordination.
- Liaising with suppliers for product information/ availability and delivery
- To liaise with other Lindab branches on items of stock transfers, both inwards and outwards.
- To accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation and at all times attempting to maximise recovery of these costs.
- To keep customers informed at all times on items such as delivery, shortages and completions, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- To develop Sales
- To become familiar with all aspects of the Company's Axapta computer system that relates to your position.
- Customer services
- General office duties
- Experience of working in a similar role and/ or environment
- Possess industry/ product knowledge (not always essential as training will be given)
- Be computer literate
- Proficient PC Skills with MS Office packages including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- a logical thinker with the ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Good organisational skills
- Good office/ housekeeping skills
- able to work effectively as part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Be self motivated
- A competitive industry basic salary.
- 25-days paid holiday plus statutory bank holidays
After the successful completion of a 12 week probationary period you will receive;
- Company sick pay
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long Service awards
- Annual issue of corporate workwear