£17,745 + benefits
Our client is a global manufacture with a turnover approaching £45 million and is the UK's leading supplier to the construction industry, they are seeking to recruit a sales administrator to join their busy Basildon Branch. The role comprises of dealing with in bound calls, so would suit someone who has an outgoing personality and has an ability to build good working relationships with ongoing clients.
Your responsibilities include but limited to:
- Liaise with other branches on items of stock transfers, both inwards and outwards
- Accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation
- Liaise with your BM and other branches on customer delivery requirements
- Keep customers informed at all times on items such as delivery, shortages and completions, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Taking inbound calls for the branch.
- Liaise with your regional BDM & BM regarding the pricing of quotations.
- Develop sales through "up / add on" selling at every opportunity.
- Liaise with your BM on items of low stock to ensure that correct stock levels can be maintained.
- Complete on time all month end procedures, ensuring that all necessary items are fulfilled, in order that the accounts department can correctly complete their duties.
- Processing orders using an in-house database.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who enjoys client liaison, has attention to detail and working within a team environment where customer service is key. Please apply quoting reference number LS766644.
- inbound sales
- data entry
- sales coordinator
- order processing
- sales admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job