Sales Coordinator to start on Monday 12th February for a 6 month contract
Hays are working with a well-established manufacturing company who are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator based at our Melton Office. The purpose of this role is to assist in all functions of the sales office, working closely with customers and the internal sales manager. To provide the highest level of service to our customers combined in the most efficient and effective manner within our own business.
Key task and responsibilities include;
- Dealing with all aspects of customer enquiries via inbound / outbound telephone communication, fax and written correspondence
- Liaising with customer in respect to failed deliveries and sales promotions
- Processing and checking customers' orders via fax, EDI and telephone communication
- Supporting external sales team in a polite and efficient manner
- Offer customer support and advice regarding technical queries
- Demonstrate and high degree of flexibility to assist in other roles within the sales office as and when required
- Receive and action customer complaints in a timely manner to achieve acceptable resolution
You will work 39 hours Monday to Friday and occasionally do additional hours, you not required to work weekends. This will be a 6 month fix term contract with a view to extend depending on your performance. The successful candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and have good timekeeping skills. Attention to detail is key to this role. You need to have outstanding people skills. Applicants must be a team player but be able to work independently and to a high standard.