With a long heritage of supplying precision engineered components, structures and assemblies for the Aerospace industry and other high-performance applications, my client is the largest specialist manufacturer of its kind in Europe and is known world-wide for its quality engineering.
Due to continued growth, and the recent acquisition of a larger facility based in Hayes, my client is looking for a Sales Coordinator to provide additional support and resource to the Sales Team, whilst supporting the steady growth of new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned manufacturer and play a vital role in the growth and future success of the company.
- Answering incoming Sales enquiries
- Creating quotations and reporting them back to the customer
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Occasionally coordinating projects as required
- Processing orders directly from customers
- Documenting new routes to market and possible leads back to the Sales Manager
- 2+ years experience from a Sales/Customer Service background
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Based in a commutable distance of Hayes
- SAP experience is an advantage
- A generous salary - up to £23k depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Strong career development potential
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Early finish on Fridays (12:45pm)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you feel you have relevant skills/experience for this position, please apply right away.
- Customer Service/Sales Support/ Coordinator/SAP