Nigel Wright are working with a key client in the North East to recruit a Sales Coordinator. Supporting the wider sales, marketing and supply teams, the coordinator role will be responsible for increasing sales in the allocated channel, dealing directly with customers and key internal stakeholders.
Based from the North East head office, the company is an established international brand with a strong UK presence within the garden machinery industry. This is a great first or second sales opportunity within a growing category.
The Sales Coordinator will play an integral part of the wider project team, focused on the growth of one key account. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing internal and external reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Supporting supply chain activities including order processing
- Supporting the sales team with trading and achieving budgets
- Growing sales through improved product focus
- Supporting the wider team with administrative support
- Previous commercial experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Some prior experience of project management would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An effective team player, also with the ability to work effectively on your own initiative
- IT literate including the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- The role will be office based, with an infrequent need to travel in UK when required