Sales Coordinator - Full Time/Permanent - £17,000 to £20,000 depending on Experience - Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch - Bonuses
- To maximise sales by pro-actively up selling and cross selling and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Managing customer accounts, building and maintaining relationships/rapport.
- Contacting customers via telephone to follow up on any marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Contacting customers to follow up samples and quotations, converting these to sales.
- Always seeking out opportunities to up selling on related products.
- Managing the Area Sales Manager's diary, booking appointments with customers.
- Analysing customer sales history to ensure that they are ordering all appropriate product lines.
- Handling with customer queries and complaints confidently, taking ownership of these.
- Updating customer database, amending details where necessary, adding new contacts and records.
- Processing product orders.
- Sending pricing quotes via email to customers, as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Liaising with other departments including Transport, Accounts, Marketing, Laboratory and Production.
- Taking ownership of your learning and developing product knowledge to promote products with greater understanding and confidence.
- Lunchtime reception cover required on a rotational basis.
- Area Sales
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Sales
- Cross Selling