You will work in the Customer Service Department dealing with both proactive and reactive sales enquiries. You will have to qualify enquiries, raise quotations based on a clear understanding of a client's brief and specification and follow up in a systematic manner.
You will be:
* Building relationships with key clients and suppliers
* Work as part of a fast-paced sales team
* Work to a pre-defined sales process
* Maintain an up-to-date CRM system
* Complete weekly reporting
* Confident people skills, able to build a rapport with new clients, whilst being attentive to longer term relationships
* Excellent user of MS Office package and an understanding of CRM
Please note: This position is based near Havant, West Sussex please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.