World’s No. 1 in the design, manufacture and installation of specialist equipment including outdoor sport and fitness equipment to the Leisure, Construction and Education sectors. Recognised as an innovation leader, their products offer compelling design, uncompromising safety, unique innovation and long-lasting quality.
The business is blooming so we need enthusiastic, committed, and talented employees to join us.
As a person you are:
- A team player and a good listener
- Structured and accurate (accurate data input skills)
- Autonomous with excellent project management skills
- Experienced in pricing and calculating margins
- Super user in Excel
- Accommodating, assertive, and with a positive attitude
Your responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact and support for customers, you will be supporting your own small handful of area sales managers that are in the field
- Coordinate and take part in designing and collating the quote
- Maintain accurate data in the CRM system
- Write up the final quotes using the ERP system, ensuring accurate cost and sales prices are inputted for all elements
- Process orders of equipment to the factory
- Source 3rd party prices for projects
- Support all functions of Customer Service team when requested
- Prepare and submit tender responses to meet tight deadlines
You’ll be part of a team of six/eight other sales coordinators as well as designers and will need to develop a good knowledge of the equipment and the considerations around their design.
We are looking for talented and skilled people. However, we provide extensive training on the products, procedures, and IT-systems (the newest Microsoft CRM & ERP systems). You will be expected to work 37.5 hours 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday - plus extra hours when required to meet deadlines.
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Order Processing
- Quote Preparation
- Sales Support