Monday to Friday
Do you have experience as a Sales Coordinator/Administrator within a busy team?
Do you want to work within a vibrant and sociable team?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so, this could be an ideal assignment for you!
Our client is seeking a Sales Coordinatorto join their company in Wellingborough to start immediately
Key responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator will include:
- To ensure efficient and timely customer service for all repair, servicing, replacement and certification requirements
- Processing all customer orders via email/phone ensuring all data is accurate
- Deal with any enquiries efficiently and in a polite manner
- Provide administrative support for external sales and technical staff
- Advise customers on the most appropriate equipment, products and services using product knowledge
- Supply quotations and related paperwork in a timely manner
In order to be successful in the role of a Sales Coordinator you must:
- Previous experience of working in sales office environment and processing orders
- Excellent computer skills and order processing experience/data entry experience
- Polite phone manner and ability to manage difficult customers/situations
- Able to develop key relationships with; Sales team, Production department, Purchasing department and other remotely based central functions.
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in a Sales Coordinator, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Customer Service
- Sales administrator