Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator for a immediate start based in Eaglescliffe.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays if required for business needs.
Main duties include:
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Due to travel between sites own transport would be desirable.