Sales Coordinator - Vauxhall
My client in the design consultancy business are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their fresh, passionate team in Vauxhall.
Manage the fulfilment and installation of Customer orders in a timely and cost-effective manner so our customers are delighted with our service and our business continues to be respected, grow and trade profitably.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raise PO’s with suppliers on the same day the Customer Order has been raised
- Check supplier confirmations match PO’s and resolve any discrepancies with the salesperson
- Maintain the order book in line with current processes so it reflects the latest fulfilment position for all orders by the end of each working day
- Pass invoices to account team to ensure orders are dispatched and put into production without delay.
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their orders and agree suitable action plan when order is delayed. Escalate to manager and directors where necessary.
- Attend project site meetings as appropriate.
- Attend on site installations of large projects to ensure delivery teams are following supplier and client instructions and be an ambassador for D&S
- Monitor the fulfilment of orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Resolve after-sales queries/issues in a timely fashion and escalate to the MD where necessary
- Develop sales leads and reply to quotation requests
- Answering the phone in a timely and professional manner and pass on new business enquiries to the relevant team members
- Where necessary work with clients to present new ideas within budget
- Identify areas of the business you feel could be improved and share ideas for improvement
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very high level of numeracy and literacy in English
- IT literate, a confident user of Microsoft Office
- Flexible, adaptable, and have a dynamic, hands-on approach to your work
- Positive, with a can-do attitude and a passion for the industry