Sales Co-ordinator: Trade Sales
A new vacancy has arisen within our Trade Sales & Customer Service Team, for a (Full Time / Permanent) Sales Co-ordinator.
A keen and enthusiastic person is required for the above position based within our busy Trade Sales Team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate proven Sales & Customer Service experience, preferably obtained within a Business to Business environment. They must be an effective communicator and be able to work on their own initiative, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Drive and a desire to succeed would be an obvious advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
* Proven Customer Service and Administration experience
* Proven Telephone usage, involving Sales & Customer Service skills
* Proven communication skills
* The ability to deal with complex customer queries/complaints and service related issues
* Attention to detail and ability to work accurately under pressure
* Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, use of Outlook. Desirable: Sage 200 (or similar)
42.5 Hours per week including flexible working to accommodate rota'd weekend (Saturday) working.
Monday to Friday 08:30 am - 17:30 pm
Saturday (As rota's : currently 1 in 5) 09:00 - 16:00
Base Salary : Approx £17,700 Plus Saturday rate and Company Sales bonus O.T.E. £21,000