New Homes Industry
North West England - Wigan
up to £24,000
Our client is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder who design and build quality homes.
Purpose of the Role: The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of Sales Administration service to the Regional Sales Manager/ Director and the wider Sales Team.
- Provide high level administration support for Sales Managers & Sales Director.
- Control and management of COINS including weekly updates, assist in forecasting and feeding changes into website as appropriate.
- Production of weekly price list for HSE.
- Collate weekly traffic figures, HSE time sheets, Sales Manager rotas - audit the coins system/reports produced.
- Update COINS system to include any cancellations, earlybird reservations etc.
- Produce any plot files as required.
- Ensure that Incentive forms are completed and signed off as appropriate.
- Process any invoices for payment once approved by the Sales Manager/Director.
- Process any Recommend a Friend BACS payments
- Manage the Lone Worker Safety Device for the sales team.
- Co-ordinate monthly stationary requirements for HSE & Sales Managers.
- Order uniforms and keep a log of items issues for the Home Sales Executives.
- Order sales literature for sales team as required.
- Providing holiday cover for Legal Executive (arrange CML disclosure forms for building society surveyors, update COINS, ensure solicitor updates processed.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
- Self-motivated able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and approachable
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Be friendly and helpful
- Able to work in a team (i.e. readily offer assistance to others)
- Self motivated
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job