New Homes Industry
North West England - Wigan
up to £24,000
Our client is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder who design and build quality homes.
Purpose of the Role: The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of Sales Administration service to the Regional Sales Manager/ Director and the wider Sales Team.
- Provide high level administration support for Sales Managers & Sales Director.
- Control and management of COINS including weekly updates, assist in forecasting and feeding changes into website as appropriate.
- Production of weekly price list for HSE.
- Collate weekly traffic figures, HSE time sheets, Sales Manager rotas - audit the coins system/reports produced.
- Update COINS system to include any cancellations, earlybird reservations etc.
- Produce any plot files as required.
- Ensure that Incentive forms are completed and signed off as appropriate.
- Process any invoices for payment once approved by the Sales Manager/Director.
- Process any Recommend a Friend BACS payments
- Manage the Lone Worker Safety Device for the sales team.
- Co-ordinate monthly stationary requirements for HSE & Sales Managers.
- Order uniforms and keep a log of items issues for the Home Sales Executives.
- Order sales literature for sales team as required.
- Providing holiday cover for Legal Executive (arrange CML disclosure forms for building society surveyors, update COINS, ensure solicitor updates processed.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
- Self-motivated able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and approachable
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Be friendly and helpful
- Able to work in a team (i.e. readily offer assistance to others)
- Self motivated
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.