Sales Coordinator - Leeds
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced industry? Driven and motivated to progress your career in a high-performing business? This role as a Sales Coordinator could be the perfect opportunity for you!
They are a top FMCG business with an outstanding brand, which is instantly recognisable as one of the category leaders. There is no doubt that the business has gained this status through strong relationships with customers, innovative ideas and by hiring the best candidates around.
My client is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their fast-growing and ambitious FMCG Company in Leeds. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sales team in driving the growth of a variety of products
- Gaining market knowledge and an understanding of the products, to help maximise growth and development of the business
- Managing orders from customers
- Dealing with invoices
- General administration to assist the smooth-running of sales processes
- Graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Placement year within a commercial role or an FMCG business desired but not necessary
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships
- Passionate and outgoing
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!
- Graduate Account Manager Development Trainee FMCG Consumer Admin Administration Operations Coordinator Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'