Sales Coordinator - Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
SALES CO-ORDINATOR (Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire )
£18,000 - £20,000pa + £4k Bonus
My client; a very well established organisation that is one of the highest climbers in the Sunday Times top track 250 growth companies are seeking an additional member of staff to work alongside an external Salesman in order to assist in achieving maximum orders at maximum profit ultimately moving to an external Sales position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 'go getter’ who is enthusiastic and looking to gain as many skills as possible in order to build what could be a very successful career! The sky really is the limit for a top performer!
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain the tender\live record, files or books.
- Receipt, vetting and pricing of all written enquiries (salesmen responsible for price levels).
- To liaise with customers and establish when tenders become live. To also record contract clients or engineers and architects.
- To establish successful contractors of tenders.
- To establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
- To liaise with area representatives with information obtained from contractors.
- Telephone enquiries, receiving and reporting, telephone enquiry pads to be used, quotations raised and processed.
- Specific tasks as directed by salesmen or manager.
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries (in consultation with salesmen or manager).
- Monthly update of figures, tender\live orders.
- Liaise with sales team to identify potential new business.
- At least twice weekly, consult with salesmen, although consultation must be kept on a daily basis.
- To promote the company image and develop good customer\company relationship.
- To report to salesmen and manager on competitor activity and price levels.
- In consultation with salesmen, the sales co-ordinator is responsible for collating all sales market information, i.e. ABI, etc. and following these up.
- The successful candidate shall need to be confident, determined, have the ability to think on their feet with a great telephone manner as clients come from all different walks of life so the ability to liaise at all levels is crucial!
Continual training and guidance shall be provided.
If you are a natural Sales person with the skills/experience required I would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job