Job Title: Sales Coordinator (French Speaking)
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are passionate about their brand? Do you want to work part time Monday to Friday 8.30am - 17.30pm? Does a salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus high on target earnings grab your attention?
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based in Dartford to work alonside another french speaking sales coordinator. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car. You will be working with a dedicated team developing customer relationships, processing orders, raising quotations and inputting information.
As my golden candidate you will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of:
- Providing administration to a sales team
- Building and developing relationships
- Excellent communication and customer service skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Good time management
- Able to create sales opportunities i.e. chasing quotes, upselling quantities and offering alternative products
- Organising marketing opportunities i.e. creating promotions, advertising and literature for events
- Able to deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently
- Confidence with the French language
You will need to develop a great understanding of the lighting industry, no lighting experience is needed as full training is given.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Sales Administration
- French Language
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job