Project Sales – Administrator/Coordinator
Salary:Competitive – Up to £25,000 + Commission
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking candidates to join their vibrant workforce.
About the company
They are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. Their Charter helps them keep their customers at the centre of what they do and deliver on their promise of ‘Building Trade on Trust’!
Operating from their amazing offices in Andover they are looking for an Administrator/Coordinator to develop existing accounts and new prospects into active customers by effectively quoting their requirements and forensically following up all quotations.
The role of the Administrator/Coordinator:
- Manage the Products inbox – working with Team leader to distribute tasks among the team.
- Discuss enquires with the customers finding out details, order or tender – time scales etc.
- Produce hard copy quotations and send out to customer.
- Support with general quick win quotes.
- Support in Quote Follow up.
- Input and time manage every incoming enquiry on to pipeline Smartsheet.
- Forward enquires to suppliers for quoting and then chase suppliers to ensure quotations and schedules are returned in realistic time scale.
- Produce and distribute Quote Follow up lists.
Requirements of the Administrator/Coordinator
- Computer Literate
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, in particular strong Excel skills
- Proactive approach to tasks and eye for details
- Ability to plan, organise and coordinate tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Ability to use initiatives and respond to ad hoc issues
Exciting Benefits offered to the Administrator/Coordinator
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity to discuss a generous commission scheme after successful completion of the probation period)
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Exciting working environment
- Free lunches
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in their Trade Store
If you feel that you meet the requirements and feel that this Administrator / Coordinator role is for you please apply today with your CV for a chance to join this exciting company!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job