A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Controller, be part of the highly successful Group.
We are seeking a highly articulate, motivated individual, who will be able to provide our customers with the highest standard of customer care, assists customers with the vehicle purchasing experience and offer advice and assistance with finance, insurance and accessory products.
You must be enthusiastic and a committed individual who possesses the energy and focus to succeed in this essential position and hit our high standards. You must be a highly successful self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our already successful sales team.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Controller:
- Assisting the General Manager in coaching and developing the sales team
- Managing the stock display both on and off-line
- Ensuring financial and customer service targets are met
- You will also spend 50% of your time working as one of their highly experienced and successful sales teamThe Ideal Sales Controller, will be stepping stone to Sales Management
- You must have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Previous motor trade experience as a Car Sales Executive or Senior Sales Executive
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Good business acumen and F&I awareness
Rochdale Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Specialist, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'