Sales/Contracts Administrator - Temporary ongoing, possibly temp to perm
8:30 5:30, Monday to Friday
My client is recruiting an experienced Administrator for their busy team.
The main duties are to provide robust and thorough Admin support to the team, using your strong Excel skills and the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines. The role includes dealing with customers and building relationships ensuring excellent customer service. You will update the CRM system accurately and prepare contracts.
The role is initially on a temp basis as the company requires an immediate start, however they may have an opportunity to commence a permanent role.
- Ensuring that the CRM system is up to date
- Inbound and outbound emails
- Ensuring that documentation is correct and quotes are delivered to customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Communicating confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing presentations
- Undertaking all other general admin for the sales teams and contributing to and compiling reports for the Salas Manager
- Experience of working in sales administration role is desirable
- Excellent Excel skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
- IT Literate- highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Must have strong numeracy and literacy skills
This is a busy and varied role working for a successful well established company who offer excellent pay and benefits. Don't delay - apply today! Send your CV or call us on Liverpool 601 6000
- Sales Admin
- Sales order processor